Group exercise is a great way to work out, so whether you want to improve your cardio fitness, tone-up your legs and thighs or work on your strength, we have a class for you.
Classes are suitable for all fitness levels, which means you’re guaranteed to find a class that suits you and your fitness requirements.
- Spin (40 mins) An indoor cycling session which strengthens your heart and lungs while improving your fitness. You control the resistance so you can move at your own pace. Suitable for all fitness levels.
- Turbo Abs (40 mins) A class designed for your core area as well as your aerobic fitness. Strength, tone and define your abs while also boosting fitness levels. No weights are involved making it suitable for everybody.
- Circuits A workout focusing on strength and fitness. This consists of short bouts of exercise stations that will get the heart pumping, allowing you to burn fat, tone and improve fitness levels.
- Box Fit (40 mins) A high intensity boxing class combining cardio, boxing moves and core work together to really burn fat and improve overall fitness.
- AIT Boot Camp (60 mins) A boot camp style class incorporating high intensity and low impact movements which will burn calories in a short space of time. Brave the elements outdoors in our bootcamp. Bring a partner and challenge yourselves through our obstacle course.
- AIT Pump (40 mins) A class using a barbell and weights to sculpt, tone and define the body. Go as light or as heavy as you want for the results you desire.
- Pilates (45 mins) a course designed to activate the deeper core muscles. Orla focuses on alignment, breathing and core strength while working the spine, flexibility and conditioning. Suitable for people of all ages and abilities.
- Fit for Life New to members. A couch to 5k style programme. Improve fitness levels on our 400m outdoor track. Our qualified athletics coach will help teach and motivate you on your fitness journey.
- Running Club Work hard on our 400m outdoor track. Improve time, distance and speed in our advanced programme with our qualified athletics coach.
Book a Group Exercise Class Online
For your ease and convenience, members can book their group exercise classes online. If this is your first time using our online member services, you will be required to register first.
Book a Class by Clicking Here – Book a Class
- Stay hydrated -Bring a bottle of water to class with you
- Pace yourself – Classes cater for all fitness levels, so remember to go at your own pace.
- Inform your instructor of any illness or injury that may prevent you from participating fully in the class.
- Please do not enter class late, as it may interrupt other class members.
- A minimum of 3 people are required for calsses to proceed
Any queries? Give us a call 090 64 71803 or email email@example.com